The organisation "Fonds de compensation commun au régime général de pension (FDC)" is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the law of 28th May 2019 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
This accessibility statement applies to: https://fdc.public.lu/fr.html.
What is digital accessibility?
Everyone should be able to easily use and consult the information on a website or an app, in particular people with disabilities and/or using assistive software or specialised equipment (blind, partially sighted or otherwise disabled people).
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reason(s):
Non-compliance with RGAA 4
We are committed to correct these issues as soon as possible:
- on some pages, the hierarchical order of the titles is not appropriate;
- language changes are not indicated for certain English, German or Luxembourgish terms;
- some complex images may not have a relevant textual alternative.
- The office documents available on this website may not comply with the EN 301 549 V2.1.2 standard; we will endeavour to provide you with information on request in order to obtain an accessible alternative.
- The pages with the search results cannot be differentiated from each other by their title in the browser tab, however, the search criteria are repeated at the top of each page.
Content is outside of the scope of the law of 28 May 2019
- Downloadable documents provided by third parties are not under our control;
- All interactive maps are exempted. We will make every effort to keep them identifiable and to ensure that they do not cause any problems.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 2 august 2021. The statements contained in this declaration are accurate and based on an effective conformity assessment of this website with the requirements defined in RGAA 4, such as a self-assessment conducted by "Fonds de compensation commun au régime général de pension (FDC)".
Websites created under the Renow standardisation reference system are developed within a generic and centralised framework and architecture in accordance with project management processes and the Renow checklist. To guarantee neutrality, we regularly call on accessibility experts to check the compliance of sites or new features.
Each site is evaluated at several stages:
- During the design of the content structure.
- During the creation of graphic and functional models.
- Immediately prior to going live.
Once the site is online, checks are carried out as follows:
- the editors check access to all new content before it is published;
- each new functionality of the site is evaluated before it is published.
During evaluations, the site is tested with the most common screen readers, tablets, mobile phones and PCs. They are also tested with different web browsers (compatibility up to 2 versions below the current version).
The work procedures include the application of internet guidelines at the various stages of the site's development (writing, management, development).
Our employees have the knowledge and skills required to correctly apply the Internet guidelines.
Feedback and contact information
If you notice a lack of accessibility, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: please describe your problem and the relevant page. We promise to get back to you within 1 month. In order fix the accessibility issue in a long lasting and reasonable way, the online correction of the accessibility problem will be privileged. If this cannot be done, the desired information will be sent to you in an accessible format according to your wishes:
- in written form through a document or via email;
- orally in an interview or over the phone.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you have the option of informing the Information and Press Service, which is in charge of the verification of accessibility, via its online contact form, as well as the Ombudsman, mediator of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
This statement is based on the document template defined in the implementing decision (EU) 2018/1523. This template is © European Union, 1998-2020 and is available under the following license: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.