FDC has just approved an update of its exclusion list
Observations and changes with regard to the previous exclusion decision dated May 2020:
- excluded company Constructions Industrielles de la Méditerranée Société Anonyme is now listed under the name CNIM Group SA;
- excluded company Hanwha Chemical Corporation is now listed under the name Hanwha Solutions Corp;
- excluded company United Technologies Corp. in now listed under excluded company Raytheon Technologies Corp;
- following companies have been added to the exclusion list: AECOM, Alarko Carrier Sanayi ve Ticaret AS, Bausch Health Companies Inc, Beijer Ref AB, Freeport-McMoRan Inc, G4S PLC, Gitanjali Gems Ltd, GMéxico Transportes SAB de CV, S&T Corp. and Zardoya Otis, S.A.
- following companies have lost their exclusion status: Wirecard AG, Swedbank AB, MMC Norilsk Nickel PJSC and El Sewedy Electric Corp.
Thus, 119 companies are currently excluded and ineligible for investment.